| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Blagovescensk in March is cold at -7.6 °C (18.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -16 °C (3.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in March is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in March is droughty with occasional snow. A feeble 11.7mm (0.5in) of liquid tumbles across an average of 5 days.
- In March the blue above Blagovescensk is fine with an average of a measurable 6:56 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:51 long and the longest day is 12:47 long with an average length of 11:49.
- There are approximately 4:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Blagovescensk March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Blagovescensk, Russia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Blagovescensk:
- Culman/ Neriugri, Russia - 748.4 kms (465.1 miles) NNW
- Kalakan, Russia - 898.6 kms (558.4 miles) NW
- Skovorodino, Russia - 477.8 kms (296.9 miles) NNW
- Mogoca, Russia - 655.1 kms (407.1 miles) NW
- Nercinskij Zavod, Russia - 564.4 kms (350.7 miles) WNW
- Borzja, Russia - 777.7 kms (483.2 miles) W
- Hailar, China - 570.4 kms (354.5 miles) W
- Khalkhgol, Mongolia - 711.5 kms (442.2 miles) WSW
- Qiqihar, China - 414.8 kms (257.8 miles) SW
- Changchun, China - 731.8 kms (454.7 miles) SSW